Dean Foods (DF): Less Concerned About Input Costs - Jefferies
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Akshay Jagdale, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) following meetings with COO, Ralph Scozzafava & IR, Sherri Baker. The analyst came away feeling better about the company’s ability to maintain positive margin momentum both short-term and long-term. The analyst believes the company is much more “resistant” to commodity spikes and management's LT goal is to make it more commodity “proof” by increasing its branded mix (organically & via acquisitions) & accelerating its cost cutting efforts.
No change to the $23 PT.
Shares of Dean Foods closed at $17.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!