Dean Foods (DF): Less Concerned About Input Costs - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Akshay Jagdale, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) following meetings with COO, Ralph Scozzafava & IR, Sherri Baker. The analyst came away feeling better about the company’s ability to maintain positive margin momentum both short-term and long-term. The analyst believes the company is much more “resistant” to commodity spikes and management's LT goal is to make it more commodity “proof” by increasing its branded mix (organically & via acquisitions) & accelerating its cost cutting efforts.
No change to the $23 PT.
Shares of Dean Foods closed at $17.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Oracle (ORCL): Earnings Preview, Checks Show Strong Cloud Revenue - Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!