Dean Foods (DF): Less Concerned About Input Costs - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Akshay Jagdale, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Dean Foods (NYSE: DF) following meetings with COO, Ralph Scozzafava & IR, Sherri Baker. The analyst came away feeling better about the company’s ability to maintain positive margin momentum both short-term and long-term. The analyst believes the company is much more “resistant” to commodity spikes and management's LT goal is to make it more commodity “proof” by increasing its branded mix (organically & via acquisitions) & accelerating its cost cutting efforts.
No change to the $23 PT.
Shares of Dean Foods closed at $17.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Roka Bioscience (ROKA) Names Mary Duseau as CEO; Paul Thomas to Assume Role as Chairman
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Announces Confirmation of CEOC's Plan of Reorganization
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!