Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY): Channel Checks Positive - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Nicole Regan reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of Dave & Buster's (NASDAQ: PLAY) along with the price target of $51 and explained her below street SSS estimate.
The analyst stated "channel checks lead us to further conclude same-store sales are positive. However, in an effort to remain conservative, our +1.0% same-store sales projection (vs. the street at +2.1%) for the to-be-reported 2Q16 period (AMC on September 6) remains unchanged. Underlying trends remain impressive within the context of steady double-digit two-year comp trends in 1Q16 (at +13.5%) and the most difficult YoY compares (lapping a +11% from 2Q15)."
Shares of Dave & Buster's closed at $46.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Oppenheimer Remains Sidelined on H&R Block (HRB) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!