Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY): Channel Checks Positive - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Nicole Regan reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of Dave & Buster's (NASDAQ: PLAY) along with the price target of $51 and explained her below street SSS estimate.
The analyst stated "channel checks lead us to further conclude same-store sales are positive. However, in an effort to remain conservative, our +1.0% same-store sales projection (vs. the street at +2.1%) for the to-be-reported 2Q16 period (AMC on September 6) remains unchanged. Underlying trends remain impressive within the context of steady double-digit two-year comp trends in 1Q16 (at +13.5%) and the most difficult YoY compares (lapping a +11% from 2Q15)."
Shares of Dave & Buster's closed at $46.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Barclays Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!