Data Comm Cycle Couldn't Be Better For Finisar (FNSR) - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Finisar (NASDAQ: FNSR) and raised his price target to $38 from $36.
The analyst believes the high growth new products are 26% of top line but growing at almost 100% Q-Q. By CY4Q17, he believes the high growth Data Comm 100G should reach 46% of Data Comm and with ROADMs poised to ramp in Telecom, Revenue growth at Finisar should accelerate with a bias to higher margin product.
Shares of Finisar closed at $27.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Xactly Corporation (XTLY): Lost Deals Create Buying Opportunity - Needham
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!