DTE Energy (DTE): 3 Positives Lift The PT to $103 - Jefferies
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Anthony Crowdell, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of DTE Energy (NYSE: DTE) after November produced several positives for DTE.
On 11/21, the ALJ issued a proposed decision in DTE Electric's rate case, recommending a $187M rate increase predicated on a 10.0% ROE.
2)Energy legislation passing in the Michigan Senate, MISO filing for a 3-year forward capacity auction
3) TransCanada cancelled an open season on a pipe competing with NEXUS
The price target increases to $103 from $102 based on a 2019 EPS estimate of $6.10 in conjunction with a 16.8x P/E multiple. This represents a 10% premium to the large cap group average.
Shares of DTE Energy closed at $92.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!