DRAM Prices are Soaring, a Positive for Micron (MU) - Mizuho
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vijay Rakesh notes DRAM prices are soaring, a positive for Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU).
Commented, "As we show below DRAM pricing has been soaring in October and into November. Since MU reported in October, DRAM spot pricing is up 14%. Also, Inotera guided to accelerating DRAM revenue up 20-25% q/q into DecQ. We believe an accelerating MU topline should remain a tailwind into the FebQ, combined with Micron / Inotera combination (expected 1H-Dec close). Reiterating our Buy rating and $22PT."
The firm reiterated a Buy rating and price target of $22 on MU.
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $16.68 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU): Raising PT After Sizable Positive Preannouncement - UBS
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!