DRAM Pick-Up Suggests Strong December Qtr for Lam Research (LRCX) - Needham & Company
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Y. Edwin Mok reiterated a Buy rating and $105 on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX), noting a pick-up in DRAM orders supports a strong December quarter.
Mok commented, "Our recent checks suggest strengthening of memory shipments going into 4Q16 with some pick-up in DRAM orders, giving us more confidence that LRCX will be able to guide sequentially higher shipments in F2Q17 (Dec), which is above prior management's guidance for decline. We believe increased shipments will drive some upside to December quarterly revenue. Going into CY2017, we are projecting a robust demand environment in WFE, and expect LRCX's success around several technology inflections (3D NAND, multi-patterning, FinFET) to drive continued outperforming growth. While LRCX's stock could see some volatility in the coming months on the outcome of the KLAC [Hold] acquisition, the stock looks reasonably valued at a CY2017 ex-cash P/E of just 10.9x based on current estimates before any KLAC deal accretion."
Shares of Lam Research closed at $92.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lam Research (LRCX): Great Quarter As Expected - Needham
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!