DRAM Pick-Up Suggests Strong December Qtr for Lam Research (LRCX) - Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Y. Edwin Mok reiterated a Buy rating and $105 on Lam Research (NASDAQ: LRCX), noting a pick-up in DRAM orders supports a strong December quarter.
Mok commented, "Our recent checks suggest strengthening of memory shipments going into 4Q16 with some pick-up in DRAM orders, giving us more confidence that LRCX will be able to guide sequentially higher shipments in F2Q17 (Dec), which is above prior management's guidance for decline. We believe increased shipments will drive some upside to December quarterly revenue. Going into CY2017, we are projecting a robust demand environment in WFE, and expect LRCX's success around several technology inflections (3D NAND, multi-patterning, FinFET) to drive continued outperforming growth. While LRCX's stock could see some volatility in the coming months on the outcome of the KLAC [Hold] acquisition, the stock looks reasonably valued at a CY2017 ex-cash P/E of just 10.9x based on current estimates before any KLAC deal accretion."
Shares of Lam Research closed at $92.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Red Hat (RHT): Reit Buy On Strong Billings Growth - Needham
- Glaukos Corporation (GKOS): Durable Efficacy Data in iStent Study - Cantor
- Silicom (SILC): Raising PT On Expected Beat/Raise Quarter - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!