DBV Technologies (DBVT): Positive Sustained Efficacy for OIT Likely to Carry Over to Viaskin - Leerink
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz reiterated his Outperform rating on DBV Technologies S.A (NASDAQ: DBVT) ahead of DBV's 3-year followup OLFUS-VIPES food challenge/sustained efficacy data in 4Q16/1Q17.
The analyst evaluated three published results for oral immunotherapy (OIT) in peanut allergy and concluded "Whereas early intervention with OIT engenders impressive desensitization to PA, we continue to believe DBV's epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) has advantages of convenience, compliance and safety, and exclusivity that bode well for the product's commercial prospects and potential to expand the platform into other indications".
No change to the price target of $54.
Shares of DBV Technologies S.A closed at $34.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!