DBV Technologies (DBVT): Positive Sustained Efficacy for OIT Likely to Carry Over to Viaskin - Leerink
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz reiterated his Outperform rating on DBV Technologies S.A (NASDAQ: DBVT) ahead of DBV's 3-year followup OLFUS-VIPES food challenge/sustained efficacy data in 4Q16/1Q17.
The analyst evaluated three published results for oral immunotherapy (OIT) in peanut allergy and concluded "Whereas early intervention with OIT engenders impressive desensitization to PA, we continue to believe DBV's epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) has advantages of convenience, compliance and safety, and exclusivity that bode well for the product's commercial prospects and potential to expand the platform into other indications".
No change to the price target of $54.
Shares of DBV Technologies S.A closed at $34.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Las Vegas Sands (LVS) to $66; Reiterates Buy
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!