DBV Technologies (DBVT): Positive Sustained Efficacy for OIT Likely to Carry Over to Viaskin - Leerink
- Wall Street gains, helped by oil, economic data
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/5: (NVCN) (BCEI) (MEMP) Higher; (GTXI) (CERC) (HDSN) Lower
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz reiterated his Outperform rating on DBV Technologies S.A (NASDAQ: DBVT) ahead of DBV's 3-year followup OLFUS-VIPES food challenge/sustained efficacy data in 4Q16/1Q17.
The analyst evaluated three published results for oral immunotherapy (OIT) in peanut allergy and concluded "Whereas early intervention with OIT engenders impressive desensitization to PA, we continue to believe DBV's epicutaneous immunotherapy (EPIT) has advantages of convenience, compliance and safety, and exclusivity that bode well for the product's commercial prospects and potential to expand the platform into other indications".
No change to the price target of $54.
Shares of DBV Technologies S.A closed at $34.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Crocs (CROX) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Susquehanna
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!