CytoSorbents (CSTO) Bullish View Reiterated at Maxim Group on Commercial Launch of CytoSorb for Cardiac Surgery
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Maxim Group analyst Jason Kolbert reiterated a Buy rating and $8 price target on CytoSorbents (NASDAQ: CTSO) after the company announced its strategic partner Terumo Cardiovascular Group has initiated international commercialization of CytoSorb for use during complex cardiac surgery at the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS) conference in Barcelona, Spain (October 1-5, 2016).
- Terumo will distribute the CytoSorb cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) procedure pack for cardiac surgery in France, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, and Iceland. Following the EACTS conference, Terumo plans to host a two-day scientific program in Nice, France with cardiac surgery perfusionists to discuss innovative perfusion strategies and the application of CytoSorb.
- Recall that CytoSorbents announced a multi-country strategic partnership with Terumo Cardiovascular Group, a subsidiary of Japan-based Terumo Corporation, in September 2016. Under the terms of the agreement, Terumo will have exclusive rights to distribute the CytoSorb cardiopulmonary bypass (CPB) procedure pack for intraoperative use during cardiac surgery in France, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland.
- Conclusion. CytoSorbents continues to expand its commercial efforts in indications beyond sepsis. We look forward to data from the U.S. REFRESH study coming this quarter, followed by a pivotal REFRESH II study in 1Q17.
Shares of CytoSorbents closed at $6.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades VF Corp. (VFC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesMaxim Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!