Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Jonathan Block trimmed estimates and his price target on Cynosure (NASDAQ: CYNO) to $58.00 (from $62.00) but maintained a Buy rating following solid results.
Block commented, "Cynosure delivered another solid quarter with revenue and EPS ahead of our estimates. Product revenue upside was across both N.A. and notably, international as O-U.S. traction begins to increase. We believe momentum will continue to build as the international division begins to benefit from the broader launch of SculpSure (and its accompanying recurring PAC), PicoSure's ongoing strength in APAC, and to a lesser extent, MonaLisa Touch (MLT). The N.A. division has benefited from these products for the past 12+ months and revenue is +47% LTM. While the 3Q16 top-line was relatively solid, we believe the q/q draw down in deferred revenue weighed on the perception of the beat a bit, and more importantly, our concerns about the amount of near-term leverage come into play causing us to lower our 2017 EPS estimate from $1.90 to $1.65 despite the top-line relatively unchanged."
Shares of Cynosure closed at $49.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Fastenal (FAST) PT Raised to $49 at Credit Suisse Following 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!