Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Stifel analyst Jonathan Block trimmed estimates and his price target on Cynosure (NASDAQ: CYNO) to $58.00 (from $62.00) but maintained a Buy rating following solid results.
Block commented, "Cynosure delivered another solid quarter with revenue and EPS ahead of our estimates. Product revenue upside was across both N.A. and notably, international as O-U.S. traction begins to increase. We believe momentum will continue to build as the international division begins to benefit from the broader launch of SculpSure (and its accompanying recurring PAC), PicoSure's ongoing strength in APAC, and to a lesser extent, MonaLisa Touch (MLT). The N.A. division has benefited from these products for the past 12+ months and revenue is +47% LTM. While the 3Q16 top-line was relatively solid, we believe the q/q draw down in deferred revenue weighed on the perception of the beat a bit, and more importantly, our concerns about the amount of near-term leverage come into play causing us to lower our 2017 EPS estimate from $1.90 to $1.65 despite the top-line relatively unchanged."
Shares of Cynosure closed at $49.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!