CyberArk Software (CYBR): Lumpiness In Billings and FCF, Still Increasing PT - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Andrew Nowinski, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) after the company reported another good quarter, beating guidance across all metrics. Management also raised FY16 guidance for operating income and EPS, well beyond the magnitude of the beat in Q2.
However, billings and FCF came in below expectations but management still raised FCF margin expectations for FY16. The analyst believes the company is well-positioned to deliver solid beat-and-raise quarters going forward and therefore reiterated the Overweight rating.
The price target is increased to $60 (from $55) on 22.5x EV/CY17 FCF, up from 21x.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!