CyberArk Software (CYBR): Lumpiness In Billings and FCF, Still Increasing PT - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Andrew Nowinski, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) after the company reported another good quarter, beating guidance across all metrics. Management also raised FY16 guidance for operating income and EPS, well beyond the magnitude of the beat in Q2.
However, billings and FCF came in below expectations but management still raised FCF margin expectations for FY16. The analyst believes the company is well-positioned to deliver solid beat-and-raise quarters going forward and therefore reiterated the Overweight rating.
The price target is increased to $60 (from $55) on 22.5x EV/CY17 FCF, up from 21x.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!