CyberArk Software (CYBR): Cloud Products At The Core of Solid 2Q - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) after the company reported 2Q16 revenue of $50.4M beating consensus $48.2M and EPS of $0.29 vs. the Street's $0.20. Upside was driven by healthy demand for PAM and ongoing operating cost discipline.
The company saw solid performance across each segment, with Licenses at $30M (vs. consensus' $28.4M) and Services at $20.4M (vs. consensus' $19.9M). Strength at Viewfinity drove an increase in gross margins (87.6% vs. 83.5%). CYBR's expanding product line is complimenting recent trends (e.g. ransomware), including the recent (8/8) announcement of the compatibility of Privileged Access Security Solutions with cloud environments.
No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!