CyberArk Software (CYBR): Cloud Products At The Core of Solid 2Q - Oppenheimer
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Shaul Eyal, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of CyberArk Software (NASDAQ: CYBR) after the company reported 2Q16 revenue of $50.4M beating consensus $48.2M and EPS of $0.29 vs. the Street's $0.20. Upside was driven by healthy demand for PAM and ongoing operating cost discipline.
The company saw solid performance across each segment, with Licenses at $30M (vs. consensus' $28.4M) and Services at $20.4M (vs. consensus' $19.9M). Strength at Viewfinity drove an increase in gross margins (87.6% vs. 83.5%). CYBR's expanding product line is complimenting recent trends (e.g. ransomware), including the recent (8/8) announcement of the compatibility of Privileged Access Security Solutions with cloud environments.
No change to the price target of $60.
Shares of CyberArk Software closed at $55.31 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!