Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Emera to Acquire TECO Energy (TE) for $27.55/Share
- Wall Street caps off tough week with a steep loss
- Amazon Web Services (AMZN) Enters Agreement to Acquire Elemental Technologies
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on BlackBerry (BBRY) Following Announced Plans to Acquire Good Technology
- VeriFone (PAY) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Jefferies Post Q3
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Diana Shipping (DSX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!