Customers Returning BlackBerry (BBRY) Z10 Phones
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
Several key U.S. retailers are seeing a "significant" increase in BlackBerry (Nasdaq: BBRY) Z10 returns, according to analysts at Detwiler Fenton. In some cases returns are exceeding sales. Complaints include maps, a lack of apps, and the user interface, which isn't intuitive enough for some users.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Downgrades Bank of America (BAC) to Neutral on Risk of Qualitative Failure
- Weight Watchers (WTW) PT Slashed to $14 at Credit Suisse
- Infoblox (BLOX) PT Raised to $28 at Piper Jaffray on 'Very Impressive' Q2 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Hot Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!