Curis (CRIS): One Of The Most Compelling Risk/Rewards - RBC
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Curis (NASDAQ: CRIS) reiterating that the company is "one of the most compelling upside vs. downside opportunities" under coverage.
The analyst is awaiting data from a Phase 2 ‘907 study in MYC-driven DLBCL and from a Phase 1 CA-170 (oral checkpoint inhibitor) study by mid-2017. Positive data for either one should mean a big step-up in valuation and in-licensing CA-327 broadens the pipeline.
No change to the price target of $7.
Shares of Curis closed at $3.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!