Curis (CRIS): One Of The Most Compelling Risk/Rewards - RBC
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Curis (NASDAQ: CRIS) reiterating that the company is "one of the most compelling upside vs. downside opportunities" under coverage.
The analyst is awaiting data from a Phase 2 ‘907 study in MYC-driven DLBCL and from a Phase 1 CA-170 (oral checkpoint inhibitor) study by mid-2017. Positive data for either one should mean a big step-up in valuation and in-licensing CA-327 broadens the pipeline.
No change to the price target of $7.
Shares of Curis closed at $3.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Impax Laboratories (IPXL): Raising 4Q EPS 33% Ahead Of Earnings - RBC
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) to $28; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Leerink Partners Upgrades AmerisourceBergen (ABC) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!