Curis (CRIS): One Of The Most Compelling Risk/Rewards - RBC
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst, Adnan Butt, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Curis (NASDAQ: CRIS) reiterating that the company is "one of the most compelling upside vs. downside opportunities" under coverage.
The analyst is awaiting data from a Phase 2 ‘907 study in MYC-driven DLBCL and from a Phase 1 CA-170 (oral checkpoint inhibitor) study by mid-2017. Positive data for either one should mean a big step-up in valuation and in-licensing CA-327 broadens the pipeline.
No change to the price target of $7.
Shares of Curis closed at $3.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!