Ctrip.com (CTRP): On Track For Margin Improvement - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Michael Olson, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $50.00).
Ctrip reported in-line net revenue of CNY 4.4B (+75% y/y), consistent with the high end of guidance and expectations. The company's removal of VAT tax from its gross revenue calculation is a headwind to reported gross revenue growth and guidance, but does not change the economics of Ctrip's business.
The analyst stated that "Operating margins came in 200bps ahead of the high end of guidance, which is a positive sign that the company is on track to return to normalized margins. Mgmt guided for Q2'16 net revenue growth of 70%-75% (vs expectations for 72%). We believe Ctrip will sustain multi-year organic growth above 30% and will return to a 20%-30% FY op margin medium-term (2-3 yrs), driving a 55% EPS CAGR".
Shares of Ctrip.com closed at $47.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Michael Olson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!