Ctrip.com (CTRP): On Track For Margin Improvement - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Michael Olson, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) and raised the price target to $53.00 (from $50.00).
Ctrip reported in-line net revenue of CNY 4.4B (+75% y/y), consistent with the high end of guidance and expectations. The company's removal of VAT tax from its gross revenue calculation is a headwind to reported gross revenue growth and guidance, but does not change the economics of Ctrip's business.
The analyst stated that "Operating margins came in 200bps ahead of the high end of guidance, which is a positive sign that the company is on track to return to normalized margins. Mgmt guided for Q2'16 net revenue growth of 70%-75% (vs expectations for 72%). We believe Ctrip will sustain multi-year organic growth above 30% and will return to a 20%-30% FY op margin medium-term (2-3 yrs), driving a 55% EPS CAGR".
Shares of Ctrip.com closed at $47.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Michael Olson
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!