Ctrip (CTRP) PT Bumed to $54 at Brean Capital Following Strong Results
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) to $54.00 (from $52.00) citing robust profit growth on operating leverage.
Jiang commented, "We are positive on CTRP and believe the stock presents a unique opportunity for investors. We see a number of levers in the business model that appear set to play out in the coming years, offering substantial room for both top-line growth and margin expansion: 1) consolidation of the domestic travel market and continued efforts to build one-stop travel ecosystem warrants both growth as well as operating leverage ahead; 2) strategic investment in overseas resources helps to capture the secular outbound growth amid consumption upgrades in China; 3) Skycanner acquisition, while small in overall scale, offers a gateway for CTRP to compete in a global setting. We see substantial synergies between the two companies, which will help CTRP to increase its presence in pan Asian and other international markets down the road. With a clear roadmap, we are confident in CTRP’s long-term growth outlook fueled by continued strengthening of its market-leading position in China and robust growth of outbound travel on top of solid margin expansion. We reiterate our Buy rating on the stock and raise our TP to $54 (from $52) as we fine-tune our estimates."
Shares of Ctrip.com closed at $40.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!