Ctrip (CTRP) PT Bumed to $54 at Brean Capital Following Strong Results
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Brean Capital analyst Fawne Jiang reiterated a Buy rating and boosted his price target on Ctrip.com (NASDAQ: CTRP) to $54.00 (from $52.00) citing robust profit growth on operating leverage.
Jiang commented, "We are positive on CTRP and believe the stock presents a unique opportunity for investors. We see a number of levers in the business model that appear set to play out in the coming years, offering substantial room for both top-line growth and margin expansion: 1) consolidation of the domestic travel market and continued efforts to build one-stop travel ecosystem warrants both growth as well as operating leverage ahead; 2) strategic investment in overseas resources helps to capture the secular outbound growth amid consumption upgrades in China; 3) Skycanner acquisition, while small in overall scale, offers a gateway for CTRP to compete in a global setting. We see substantial synergies between the two companies, which will help CTRP to increase its presence in pan Asian and other international markets down the road. With a clear roadmap, we are confident in CTRP’s long-term growth outlook fueled by continued strengthening of its market-leading position in China and robust growth of outbound travel on top of solid margin expansion. We reiterate our Buy rating on the stock and raise our TP to $54 (from $52) as we fine-tune our estimates."
Shares of Ctrip.com closed at $40.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement, Brean Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!