Criteo (CRTO): Raising PT 26% After A Solid Quarter With Hidden Growth Accelerators - Berenberg
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg analyst, Sarah Simon, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) after Q3 results were well ahead of expectations.
Despite market fears, Criteo delivered strong Q3 results, with revenue ex-traffic acquisition costs (TAC) of $177m (up 30% underlying) versus guidance of $170m-174m. Meanwhile, EBITDA came in at $54m versus consensus of $45m. The stronger-than-expected margin reflects the operating leverage inherent in Criteo’s core business of display-based retargeting.
While these were strong results, and we have increased our base-case estimates, Criteo has a number of other opportunities that have hitherto not been factored into our estimates, or those of consensus. These include China, Search and HookLogic. On our estimates, which we believe are conservative, these three opportunities could drive additional EBITDA of $184m by 2020.
The analyst increased core fair value by $1, and added in the present value of new opportunities, which amounts to $12/share. This takes the price target to $63 from $50.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $42.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!