Criteo (CRTO): New Search Product Already In Beta - Jefferies
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) after senior management took a positive tone and reaffirmed its ambitious long-term operating model at the company's analyst day.
Since the IPO, Adj. EBITDA margin has grown from ~5% to 11%. Longer-term, margin could reach 15-17%. Criteo is now serving ads directly onto Google.com for the first time ever. The analyst is optimistic this promising new search product could drive upside to estimates in 2017 and beyond since it is already in the beta testing phase.
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $36.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Stonemor Partners (STON) Announces Resignation of CFO Sean McGrath
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!