Criteo (CRTO): New Search Product Already In Beta - Jefferies
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall Street, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (CXRX) (CERC) Higher; (SGY) (MBRX) (STS) Lower
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) after senior management took a positive tone and reaffirmed its ambitious long-term operating model at the company's analyst day.
Since the IPO, Adj. EBITDA margin has grown from ~5% to 11%. Longer-term, margin could reach 15-17%. Criteo is now serving ads directly onto Google.com for the first time ever. The analyst is optimistic this promising new search product could drive upside to estimates in 2017 and beyond since it is already in the beta testing phase.
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $36.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Equity Bancshares (EQBK) Clears Final Regulatory Hurdle Needed to Close Community First Bancshares Merger; Moves to Acquire Prairie State Bancshares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!