Criteo (CRTO): New Search Product Already In Beta - Jefferies
- Wall Street opens higher as oil prices rise
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Will End Internal Hardware Development; Boosts FY17 Outlook
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Oil climbs after industry data shows U.S. inventory draw
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 09/28: (SEED) (AVXL) (ATHX) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (SONC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) after senior management took a positive tone and reaffirmed its ambitious long-term operating model at the company's analyst day.
Since the IPO, Adj. EBITDA margin has grown from ~5% to 11%. Longer-term, margin could reach 15-17%. Criteo is now serving ads directly onto Google.com for the first time ever. The analyst is optimistic this promising new search product could drive upside to estimates in 2017 and beyond since it is already in the beta testing phase.
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $36.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on NetApp (NTAP) Following Analyst Meeting
- Nomura Maintains Buy on Nike (NKE) Despite Disappointing Future Orders; PT to $60
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) CFO Aboaf Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!