Criteo (CRTO): New Search Product Already In Beta - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) after senior management took a positive tone and reaffirmed its ambitious long-term operating model at the company's analyst day.
Since the IPO, Adj. EBITDA margin has grown from ~5% to 11%. Longer-term, margin could reach 15-17%. Criteo is now serving ads directly onto Google.com for the first time ever. The analyst is optimistic this promising new search product could drive upside to estimates in 2017 and beyond since it is already in the beta testing phase.
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $36.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!