Criteo (CRTO): New Search Product Already In Beta - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) after senior management took a positive tone and reaffirmed its ambitious long-term operating model at the company's analyst day.
Since the IPO, Adj. EBITDA margin has grown from ~5% to 11%. Longer-term, margin could reach 15-17%. Criteo is now serving ads directly onto Google.com for the first time ever. The analyst is optimistic this promising new search product could drive upside to estimates in 2017 and beyond since it is already in the beta testing phase.
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $36.33 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Veeva Systems (VEEV) Following Analyst Day
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Pepsi (PEP) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, IPO
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!