Criteo (CRTO): Analyst Day Preview - Jefferies
- Wall St. reverses course as discretionary, industrials weigh
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) and previewed the company's upcoming investor day. The analyst believes the Investor Day will be a positive catalyst if management provides details about a new, promising search product. He expects mostly positive commentary given the strong fundamental trends since CRTO has posted results ahead of guidance for 11 straight quarters.
The analyst noted that management previously disclosed a new search product is under development, but has not discussed details around the technology, launch timing, or potential financial impact. Unlike Google, Criteo's search product is expected to allow advertisers to leverage Criteo's unique data set which tracks 1B+ users each month to serve ads directly into Google's search engine results page (SERP).
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $35.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Boot Barn Holdings (BOOT) to $15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!