Criteo (CRTO): Analyst Day Preview - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Pitz, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) and previewed the company's upcoming investor day. The analyst believes the Investor Day will be a positive catalyst if management provides details about a new, promising search product. He expects mostly positive commentary given the strong fundamental trends since CRTO has posted results ahead of guidance for 11 straight quarters.
The analyst noted that management previously disclosed a new search product is under development, but has not discussed details around the technology, launch timing, or potential financial impact. Unlike Google, Criteo's search product is expected to allow advertisers to leverage Criteo's unique data set which tracks 1B+ users each month to serve ads directly into Google's search engine results page (SERP).
No change to the price target of $63.
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $35.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
- Kroger (KR) PT Raised to $33 at Credit Suisse; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!