Cree (CREE): Still On The Injured Roster - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Cree (NASDAQ: CREE), after the company reported slightly better-than-expected F1Q17 (Sep) results but provided disappointing guidance with no growth at the midpoint. The weak results highlighted the ongoing challenges in rebuilding business momentum in the Lighting business.
The analyst stated "Without any meaningful M&A on the horizon, we believe the Lighting business will require 2-3 quarters before it returns to growth. The LED business looks stable in a competitive environment, but also lacks growth drivers". He went on to say "CREE appears devoid of any near-term catalysts"
Shares of Cree closed at $25.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
- Needham & Company Downgrades Intercept Pharmaceuticals (ICPT) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!