Cree (CREE): Making Progress Toward Improved Results - Oppenheimer
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Colin Rusch, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of Cree (NASDAQ: CREE) after the company announced a second inquiry from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) into its Wolfspeed sale.
The company put up solid results and guidance and is making important progress toward delivering sales growth from its lighting business as well as benefiting from the potential leverage due to its recent restructuring. However, the analyst believes it is unclear how the improved sales activity in terms of volume of quotes and pricing will flow through the P&L.
He stated "we believe management focus on leveraging its sales organization and improving its product offerings will ultimately lead to improved results. We remain on the sidelines until we have increased comfort on sales growth, but note that selling due to fears about the Wolfspeed sale falling through is likely overdone".
There is no published price target on the company at this time due to the
Shares of Cree closed at $25.20 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!