Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $96.00 (from $90.00), saying they see a compelling long-term outlook for the 'New Yum'.
Analyst James West commented, "Our bullish outlook primarily applies to "New Yum" (non-China), which will begin trading on a standalone basis on Nov 1, though we also see a favorable risk-reward in Yum China at the current multiple. We see potential for 30-35% total return in New Yum shares over the next ~two yrs. (base case), driven by above-trend EPS growth, modest multiple expansion (due to rising franchise mix), and the 2%+ div. yield."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $86.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!