Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $96.00 (from $90.00), saying they see a compelling long-term outlook for the 'New Yum'.
Analyst James West commented, "Our bullish outlook primarily applies to "New Yum" (non-China), which will begin trading on a standalone basis on Nov 1, though we also see a favorable risk-reward in Yum China at the current multiple. We see potential for 30-35% total return in New Yum shares over the next ~two yrs. (base case), driven by above-trend EPS growth, modest multiple expansion (due to rising franchise mix), and the 2%+ div. yield."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $86.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $100 at Brean Capital on Way to $120
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!