Credit Suisse Upgrades Yum! Brands (YUM) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $96.00 (from $90.00), saying they see a compelling long-term outlook for the 'New Yum'.
Analyst James West commented, "Our bullish outlook primarily applies to "New Yum" (non-China), which will begin trading on a standalone basis on Nov 1, though we also see a favorable risk-reward in Yum China at the current multiple. We see potential for 30-35% total return in New Yum shares over the next ~two yrs. (base case), driven by above-trend EPS growth, modest multiple expansion (due to rising franchise mix), and the 2%+ div. yield."
Shares of Yum! Brands closed at $86.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Bear Poser at Susquehanna Modestly Lifts Numbers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!