Credit Suisse Upgrades Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) to Outperform
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Trump's corporate tax holiday could spur pharma M&A
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE: VLP) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $55.00 (from $60.00), citing an attractive entry point for a 'best in class' MLP growth story.
Analyst Bhavesh Lodaya commented, "We are upgrading VLP to Outperform from Neutral as we believe the recent correction in unit prices provides an attractive entry to a best-inclass MLP growth story. VLP ranks as one of the highest in terms of planned distribution growth and the parent, VLO remains strong & supportive. Further, VLP ranks #2 (out of 36) on our proprietary MLP health analysis and in our view can sufficiently weather a downturn in commodity prices and/or capital market access, providing investors with a simple, low-risk and a highquality holding."
Shares of Valero Energy Partners LP closed at $40.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Parker-Hannifin (PH) Ahead of Acquisition Close
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!