Credit Suisse Upgrades Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Valero Energy Partners LP (NYSE: VLP) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $55.00 (from $60.00), citing an attractive entry point for a 'best in class' MLP growth story.
Analyst Bhavesh Lodaya commented, "We are upgrading VLP to Outperform from Neutral as we believe the recent correction in unit prices provides an attractive entry to a best-inclass MLP growth story. VLP ranks as one of the highest in terms of planned distribution growth and the parent, VLO remains strong & supportive. Further, VLP ranks #2 (out of 36) on our proprietary MLP health analysis and in our view can sufficiently weather a downturn in commodity prices and/or capital market access, providing investors with a simple, low-risk and a highquality holding."
Shares of Valero Energy Partners LP closed at $40.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!