Credit Suisse Upgrades Transocean (RIG) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Transocean (NYSE: RIG) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $8.00 (from $5.00).
Analyst Gregory Lewis commented, "While RIG still has a lot of work to do, management has been extending duration, and more importantly we expect RIGs diverse footprint and relationships to drive more work its way (RIG has won ~25% of floater rig years tendered YTD)."
Shares of Transocean closed at $9.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!