Credit Suisse Upgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Outperform; 'Valuation Now a Treat'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $52.00 (from $59.00), saying while some tricks may lie ahead valuation is now a treat.
Analyst Vamil Divan commented, "Given the sell-off in TEVA shares since May, we feel most of the risk around Copaxone and the US generics market is now priced into the shares. While some near-term risks do remain, our bull/bear scenario analysis suggests a bear case valuation of ~$41 but a bull case valuation of ~$63, highlighting an attractive risk/reward at current levels. We lower our blended (75% relative/25% DCF) base 12-month target price to $52 (from $59), suggesting ~23% upside from the last closing price."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $42.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!