Credit Suisse Upgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Outperform; 'Valuation Now a Treat'
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $52.00 (from $59.00), saying while some tricks may lie ahead valuation is now a treat.
Analyst Vamil Divan commented, "Given the sell-off in TEVA shares since May, we feel most of the risk around Copaxone and the US generics market is now priced into the shares. While some near-term risks do remain, our bull/bear scenario analysis suggests a bear case valuation of ~$41 but a bull case valuation of ~$63, highlighting an attractive risk/reward at current levels. We lower our blended (75% relative/25% DCF) base 12-month target price to $52 (from $59), suggesting ~23% upside from the last closing price."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $42.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!