Credit Suisse Upgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Outperform; 'Valuation Now a Treat'
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $52.00 (from $59.00), saying while some tricks may lie ahead valuation is now a treat.
Analyst Vamil Divan commented, "Given the sell-off in TEVA shares since May, we feel most of the risk around Copaxone and the US generics market is now priced into the shares. While some near-term risks do remain, our bull/bear scenario analysis suggests a bear case valuation of ~$41 but a bull case valuation of ~$63, highlighting an attractive risk/reward at current levels. We lower our blended (75% relative/25% DCF) base 12-month target price to $52 (from $59), suggesting ~23% upside from the last closing price."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $42.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- KLR Group Raise Price Target on Oasis Petroleum (OAS) to $22; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!