Credit Suisse Upgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Outperform; 'Valuation Now a Treat'
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Teva Pharma (NYSE: TEVA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $52.00 (from $59.00), saying while some tricks may lie ahead valuation is now a treat.
Analyst Vamil Divan commented, "Given the sell-off in TEVA shares since May, we feel most of the risk around Copaxone and the US generics market is now priced into the shares. While some near-term risks do remain, our bull/bear scenario analysis suggests a bear case valuation of ~$41 but a bull case valuation of ~$63, highlighting an attractive risk/reward at current levels. We lower our blended (75% relative/25% DCF) base 12-month target price to $52 (from $59), suggesting ~23% upside from the last closing price."
Shares of Teva Pharma closed at $42.32 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Skeptics Are Quieter - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!