Credit Suisse Upgrades Tata Motors (TTM) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM) from Neutral to Outperform and raises its price target to Rs720 (from Rs510).
Analyst J. Chawla commented, "We believe the GBP depreciation will drive multi-year outperformance for TTMT (JLR) in a way similar to what happened with the JPY for the Japanese stocks. We upgrade the stock to OUTPERFORM (from Neutral) with a TP of Rs720 (from Rs510) representing a ~40% upside. Tata Motors replaces Maruti Suzuki (downgraded to NEUTRAL) as our top pick in Indian Autos."
Shares of Tata Motors closed at $39.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!