Credit Suisse Upgrades Tata Motors (TTM) to Outperform
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM) from Neutral to Outperform and raises its price target to Rs720 (from Rs510).
Analyst J. Chawla commented, "We believe the GBP depreciation will drive multi-year outperformance for TTMT (JLR) in a way similar to what happened with the JPY for the Japanese stocks. We upgrade the stock to OUTPERFORM (from Neutral) with a TP of Rs720 (from Rs510) representing a ~40% upside. Tata Motors replaces Maruti Suzuki (downgraded to NEUTRAL) as our top pick in Indian Autos."
Shares of Tata Motors closed at $39.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!