Credit Suisse Upgrades Tata Motors (TTM) to Outperform
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Tata Motors (NYSE: TTM) from Neutral to Outperform and raises its price target to Rs720 (from Rs510).
Analyst J. Chawla commented, "We believe the GBP depreciation will drive multi-year outperformance for TTMT (JLR) in a way similar to what happened with the JPY for the Japanese stocks. We upgrade the stock to OUTPERFORM (from Neutral) with a TP of Rs720 (from Rs510) representing a ~40% upside. Tata Motors replaces Maruti Suzuki (downgraded to NEUTRAL) as our top pick in Indian Autos."
Shares of Tata Motors closed at $39.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!