Credit Suisse Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform; Better Growth, Leverage
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Square (NYSE: SQ) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $15.00 (from $12.00) following results.
Analyst Paul Condra commented, "Our Neutral initiation was based on our view that despite solid fundamentals, we weren’t comfortable with a higher valuation for the stock. However, following 3Q16’s solid result, we are increasing our forecasts to reflect higher top line growth and better leverage, and believe we can now comfortably justify a $15 price target for the stock with no change to our multiple assumptions or valuation methodology."
The firm is raising raising 2016E EBITDA to $19m from $15m, 2017E to $128m (14% margin) from $84m (10% margin); and 2018E to $214m (18% margin) from $148m (13% margin). They forecast 23% EBITDA margins by 2020.
Shares of Square closed at $11.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!