Credit Suisse Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform; Better Growth, Leverage
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Square (NYSE: SQ) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $15.00 (from $12.00) following results.
Analyst Paul Condra commented, "Our Neutral initiation was based on our view that despite solid fundamentals, we weren’t comfortable with a higher valuation for the stock. However, following 3Q16’s solid result, we are increasing our forecasts to reflect higher top line growth and better leverage, and believe we can now comfortably justify a $15 price target for the stock with no change to our multiple assumptions or valuation methodology."
The firm is raising raising 2016E EBITDA to $19m from $15m, 2017E to $128m (14% margin) from $84m (10% margin); and 2018E to $214m (18% margin) from $148m (13% margin). They forecast 23% EBITDA margins by 2020.
Shares of Square closed at $11.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!