Credit Suisse Upgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $8.60 (from $2.00).
Analyst A. Natal commented, "We show that management can add considerable value (c.$60bn) through cost and capex efficiency, divestments, fuel pricing, and strategic changes. Our target price assumes all these measures succeed but they're not enough to make value converge to prices. Conditions have clearly improved in recent months, especially for liquidity, but it doesn't justify whatever price. We believe it still depends on oil prices rebounding to above $80 for upsides to be material. Excitement might continue on the back of positive news flow, but we don't see a compelling risk/return ratio that could offer a considerable margin of safety. We show it becomes a macro call at this point, dependent on higher oil prices."
Shares of Petrobras closed at $9.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!