Credit Suisse Upgrades Petrobras (PBR) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Petrobras (NYSE: PBR) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $8.60 (from $2.00).
Analyst A. Natal commented, "We show that management can add considerable value (c.$60bn) through cost and capex efficiency, divestments, fuel pricing, and strategic changes. Our target price assumes all these measures succeed but they're not enough to make value converge to prices. Conditions have clearly improved in recent months, especially for liquidity, but it doesn't justify whatever price. We believe it still depends on oil prices rebounding to above $80 for upsides to be material. Excitement might continue on the back of positive news flow, but we don't see a compelling risk/return ratio that could offer a considerable margin of safety. We show it becomes a macro call at this point, dependent on higher oil prices."
Shares of Petrobras closed at $9.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!