Credit Suisse Upgrades PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) to Outperform; ROW Translarna Sales Risk Off the Table
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $25.00 (from $15.00), saying they believe much of the near-term risk associated with ROW Translarna sales are off the table.
Analyst Alethia Young commented, "PTC announced this morning that CHMP is maintaining their conditional marketing approval in Europe. We have increased our probability of success in their ROW revenue stream to 100%. We had previously assumed a 75% probability of success. They also announced design of post marketing trial in Europe which is a 3-year study with data expected in 1Q 2021. We expect that approval would be reviewed again when this data reads out. Therefore we would expect the company can sell Translarna for at least another four years with no disruption. Our focus now turns to commercial execution of Translarna sales in the EU/RoW where DMD has high unmet need and Translarna is the only approved therapy."
Shares of PTC Therapeutics closed at $11.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- Credit Suisse Upgrades MLP Sector to Overweight
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!