Credit Suisse Upgrades PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) to Outperform; ROW Translarna Sales Risk Off the Table
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $25.00 (from $15.00), saying they believe much of the near-term risk associated with ROW Translarna sales are off the table.
Analyst Alethia Young commented, "PTC announced this morning that CHMP is maintaining their conditional marketing approval in Europe. We have increased our probability of success in their ROW revenue stream to 100%. We had previously assumed a 75% probability of success. They also announced design of post marketing trial in Europe which is a 3-year study with data expected in 1Q 2021. We expect that approval would be reviewed again when this data reads out. Therefore we would expect the company can sell Translarna for at least another four years with no disruption. Our focus now turns to commercial execution of Translarna sales in the EU/RoW where DMD has high unmet need and Translarna is the only approved therapy."
Shares of PTC Therapeutics closed at $11.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!