Credit Suisse Upgrades Oshkosh (OSK) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Oshkosh (NYSE: OSK) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $54.00 (from $50.00), saying Friday's sell-off was overdone.
Analyst Jamie Cook commented, "We believe OSK's selloff on Friday (down ~11%) is overdone following disappointing but realistic FY'17 and LT guidance provided at OSK's analyst day and are upgrading the stock from Underperform to Neutral. Recall, our Underperform rating was based on our view Access was at peak and rolling, which is underway and the market fully appreciates. Furthermore, we underappreciated OSK's Defense business. OSK has won more Int'l M-ATV business along with the JLTV, which will help support EPS in the Access downturn. Last, the Commercial and F&E segments are now experiencing market tailwinds coupled with a self-help story (OSK targeting double digit margins in both segments vs. single digit today)."
The firm revised FY'16-19 EPS to $2.95, $3.30, $3.40 and $4.60, respectively.
Shares of Oshkosh closed at $50.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!