Credit Suisse Upgrades McCormick & Company (MKC) to Outperform
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded McCormick & Company (NYSE: MKC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110.00, saying market share is poised to accelerate in a growth category.
Analyst Robert Moskow commented, "We are upgrading McCormick to outperform and raising our FY 17 estimates above consensus. The stock's recent sell-off gives investors a unique opportunity to own one of the truly competitively advantaged names in the food space while it is still in the early innings of capitalizing on structural demand growth in the spices and seasonings category (up 6% past 52 weeks). With only one other outperform rating on the stock, we see positive revisions to ratings and forecasts based on 1) category growth driven by Millennials cooking more meals from scratch, 2) market share acceleration in the U.S. driven by product innovation and stronger relationships with retailers, and 3) re-acceleration of gross margin expansion. In addition, we believe new CEO Lawrence Kurzius' more aggressive approach to M&A increases the probability of a highly accretive deal in FY 17."
Shares of McCormick & Company closed at $93.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
- BTIG Downgrades Essent Group (ESNT) to Neutral
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!