Credit Suisse Upgrades McCormick & Company (MKC) to Outperform
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded McCormick & Company (NYSE: MKC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $110.00, saying market share is poised to accelerate in a growth category.
Analyst Robert Moskow commented, "We are upgrading McCormick to outperform and raising our FY 17 estimates above consensus. The stock's recent sell-off gives investors a unique opportunity to own one of the truly competitively advantaged names in the food space while it is still in the early innings of capitalizing on structural demand growth in the spices and seasonings category (up 6% past 52 weeks). With only one other outperform rating on the stock, we see positive revisions to ratings and forecasts based on 1) category growth driven by Millennials cooking more meals from scratch, 2) market share acceleration in the U.S. driven by product innovation and stronger relationships with retailers, and 3) re-acceleration of gross margin expansion. In addition, we believe new CEO Lawrence Kurzius' more aggressive approach to M&A increases the probability of a highly accretive deal in FY 17."
Shares of McCormick & Company closed at $93.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!