Credit Suisse Upgrades Leidos Holdings (LDOS) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Leidos Holdings (NYSE: LDOS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $57.00 (from $40.49).
Analyst Robert Spingarn commented, "Government services names began to gain traction over a year ago as the market correctly anticipated the inflection to positive organic growth that is finally occurring now. The recent run in defense names before the election (as defensive vehicles) and since the Trump victory (as offensive vehicles) has continued to re-rate the group upward. And while the favorable tide can continue to lift all names in the group, we see relative upside for LDOS from the additional levers enabled by the IS&GS acquisition, from cost synergies, deleveraging, and potentially from revenue synergies. For investors with a longer-term view, much of the above falls into place in 2019. We apply an EV/EBITDA valuation methodology to our 2019 estimates, and discount back to arrive at our new 12-month TP of $57."
The firm's 2016/'17/'18 estimates adjust to $3.59/$3.24/$3.57. We also introduce 2019 to capture the synergy benefit that is a key driver behind the IS&GS acquisition.
Shares of Leidos Holdings closed at $48.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!