Credit Suisse Upgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $85.00 (from $82.00), the analyst sees multiple paths to win and called it a top pick for the second half.
Analyst F. Ahmad commented, "We raise our FY17 EPS to $5.34 from $4.64, increase TP to $85 (from $82), and upgrade rating to OUTPERFORM (from Neutral). While merger with LRCX is unlikely to close in our view, we see the stock as attractive on standalone valuations. Our FY17 EPS of $5.34 is ~11% above the Street, and we see potential for multiple expansion from here, given premium OpM and 3% dividend yield (with potential for dividend increase). We continue to view AMAT/LRCX favorably, but view KLAC as the top pick for C2H16 given near term upside to estimates."
Shares of KLA-Tencor closed at $70.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!