Credit Suisse Upgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Outperform
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded KLA-Tencor (NASDAQ: KLAC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $85.00 (from $82.00), the analyst sees multiple paths to win and called it a top pick for the second half.
Analyst F. Ahmad commented, "We raise our FY17 EPS to $5.34 from $4.64, increase TP to $85 (from $82), and upgrade rating to OUTPERFORM (from Neutral). While merger with LRCX is unlikely to close in our view, we see the stock as attractive on standalone valuations. Our FY17 EPS of $5.34 is ~11% above the Street, and we see potential for multiple expansion from here, given premium OpM and 3% dividend yield (with potential for dividend increase). We continue to view AMAT/LRCX favorably, but view KLAC as the top pick for C2H16 given near term upside to estimates."
Shares of KLA-Tencor closed at $70.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Lifted to $75 at Nomura
- Berenberg Upgrades Reynolds American (RAI) to Buy
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!