Credit Suisse Upgrades Fairmount Santrol Holdings (FMSA) to Outperform Amid Deleveraging
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Fairmount Santrol Holdings (NYSE: FMSA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $11.00 (from $7.00) following the deleveraging equity transaction and strong 3Q.
Analyst James Wicklund commented, "We are upgrading FMSA to Outperform following the deleveraging equity transaction and strong 3Q. We increase our target price to $11 from $7, implying 40% upside potential. When we initiated on the stock in September, the $1.1B of debt due by 2019 and our forecasts of cash flows indicated a dilutive event to raise cash was on the horizon since the $160M equity offering done in July was not enough. The recent ~$322M equity offering (including the green shoe, which we expect to be exercised) done in October takes a much bigger step in solving our issue. We expect part of the $490M cash on the balance sheet to be used to reduce a portion of the outstanding debt and to refinance the balance sometime in 2017 (better operating environment). Regardless, these issuances relieve pressure on the balance sheet and provide upside to our EV/EBITDA-based valuation."
Shares of Fairmount Santrol Holdings closed at $7.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Cowen Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!