Credit Suisse Upgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Outperform; Buy on Any Pullback
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded FMC Corp. (NYSE: FMC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $57.00 (from $48.00), saying 2018 building blocks are in place.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "Despite our sheer reluctance to upgrade following a 10% jump in a stock, we simply want to be clear that any pullback in FMC shares will be an attractive buying opportunity, especially if emerging market agriculture improves; we aren't trying to be "cute". While we have always been constructive on FMC's "2018 Thesis", we previously believed that 2016 ag headwinds would mute the stock. We still have modest concerns over the next ~2 quarters, but it appears offsets from enhanced distribution channels, dynamic pricing models and upside from lithium will offset our concerns. We are increasing our '16/'17 EPS est's to $2.83 (from $2.75) / $3.45 (from $3.20). We are upgrading shares to OP (from Neutral) and our PT rises to $57 (from $48).:
Shares of FMC Corp. closed at $50.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!