Credit Suisse Upgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Outperform; Buy on Any Pullback
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded FMC Corp. (NYSE: FMC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $57.00 (from $48.00), saying 2018 building blocks are in place.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "Despite our sheer reluctance to upgrade following a 10% jump in a stock, we simply want to be clear that any pullback in FMC shares will be an attractive buying opportunity, especially if emerging market agriculture improves; we aren't trying to be "cute". While we have always been constructive on FMC's "2018 Thesis", we previously believed that 2016 ag headwinds would mute the stock. We still have modest concerns over the next ~2 quarters, but it appears offsets from enhanced distribution channels, dynamic pricing models and upside from lithium will offset our concerns. We are increasing our '16/'17 EPS est's to $2.83 (from $2.75) / $3.45 (from $3.20). We are upgrading shares to OP (from Neutral) and our PT rises to $57 (from $48).:
Shares of FMC Corp. closed at $50.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!