Credit Suisse Upgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Outperform; Buy on Any Pullback
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded FMC Corp. (NYSE: FMC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $57.00 (from $48.00), saying 2018 building blocks are in place.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "Despite our sheer reluctance to upgrade following a 10% jump in a stock, we simply want to be clear that any pullback in FMC shares will be an attractive buying opportunity, especially if emerging market agriculture improves; we aren't trying to be "cute". While we have always been constructive on FMC's "2018 Thesis", we previously believed that 2016 ag headwinds would mute the stock. We still have modest concerns over the next ~2 quarters, but it appears offsets from enhanced distribution channels, dynamic pricing models and upside from lithium will offset our concerns. We are increasing our '16/'17 EPS est's to $2.83 (from $2.75) / $3.45 (from $3.20). We are upgrading shares to OP (from Neutral) and our PT rises to $57 (from $48).:
Shares of FMC Corp. closed at $50.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!