Credit Suisse Upgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Outperform; Buy on Any Pullback
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded FMC Corp. (NYSE: FMC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $57.00 (from $48.00), saying 2018 building blocks are in place.
Analyst C. Parkinson commented, "Despite our sheer reluctance to upgrade following a 10% jump in a stock, we simply want to be clear that any pullback in FMC shares will be an attractive buying opportunity, especially if emerging market agriculture improves; we aren't trying to be "cute". While we have always been constructive on FMC's "2018 Thesis", we previously believed that 2016 ag headwinds would mute the stock. We still have modest concerns over the next ~2 quarters, but it appears offsets from enhanced distribution channels, dynamic pricing models and upside from lithium will offset our concerns. We are increasing our '16/'17 EPS est's to $2.83 (from $2.75) / $3.45 (from $3.20). We are upgrading shares to OP (from Neutral) and our PT rises to $57 (from $48).:
Shares of FMC Corp. closed at $50.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $92 at Needham & Company Following Solid 1Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!