Credit Suisse Upgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Neutral
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) from Underperform to Neutral and maintains a SKr55 price target.
Analyst Achal Sultania said the worst is behind us as capex declines moderate.
Shares of Ericsson closed at $6.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!