Credit Suisse Upgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Neutral
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) from Underperform to Neutral and maintains a SKr55 price target.
Analyst Achal Sultania said the worst is behind us as capex declines moderate.
Shares of Ericsson closed at $6.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!