Credit Suisse Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Dillard's Inc. (NYSE: DDS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $70.00 (from $63.00).
Analyst Michael Exstein commented, "We are upgrading DDS on the company's consistency in capital allocation that stretches over a decade now. At the same time, the company has focused on localization of merchandising and remains the only regional buying structure in the industry. While we do not expect a significant improvement in reported profitability, we believe the company will continue to reduce overall debt and buy back stock, effectively reducing the enterprise value. Our new price target is $70 based on FY2 EV/EBITDA of 4.8x, the lowest valuation in the group (other than SSI) and at the low end of its historic trading range."
Shares of Dillard's Inc. closed at $58.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Deutsche Bank Cuts Price Target on Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX) Following Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!