Credit Suisse Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Outperform
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Dillard's Inc. (NYSE: DDS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $70.00 (from $63.00).
Analyst Michael Exstein commented, "We are upgrading DDS on the company's consistency in capital allocation that stretches over a decade now. At the same time, the company has focused on localization of merchandising and remains the only regional buying structure in the industry. While we do not expect a significant improvement in reported profitability, we believe the company will continue to reduce overall debt and buy back stock, effectively reducing the enterprise value. Our new price target is $70 based on FY2 EV/EBITDA of 4.8x, the lowest valuation in the group (other than SSI) and at the low end of its historic trading range."
Shares of Dillard's Inc. closed at $58.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Level 3 Communications (LVLT) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Perform
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!