Credit Suisse Upgrades Dillard's Inc. (DDS) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Dillard's Inc. (NYSE: DDS) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $70.00 (from $63.00).
Analyst Michael Exstein commented, "We are upgrading DDS on the company's consistency in capital allocation that stretches over a decade now. At the same time, the company has focused on localization of merchandising and remains the only regional buying structure in the industry. While we do not expect a significant improvement in reported profitability, we believe the company will continue to reduce overall debt and buy back stock, effectively reducing the enterprise value. Our new price target is $70 based on FY2 EV/EBITDA of 4.8x, the lowest valuation in the group (other than SSI) and at the low end of its historic trading range."
Shares of Dillard's Inc. closed at $58.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!