Credit Suisse Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Outperform Following Trump Win
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00 (from $24.00) following a Trump victory.
Analyst Trace Urdan commented, "We believe the risk represented by defense to repayment (DTR) is greatly reduced in a Trump administration, if not through a reversal of the rule, then through a schoolfriendly definition of harm. We think Gainful Employment (GE) regulations are likely to be similarly muted, through either executive or legislative action and that DeVry will successfully receive a waiver or other consideration to allow the Ross School of Veterinary Medicine to avoid GE sanctions."
Shares of DeVry closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!