Credit Suisse Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Outperform Following Trump Win
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00 (from $24.00) following a Trump victory.
Analyst Trace Urdan commented, "We believe the risk represented by defense to repayment (DTR) is greatly reduced in a Trump administration, if not through a reversal of the rule, then through a schoolfriendly definition of harm. We think Gainful Employment (GE) regulations are likely to be similarly muted, through either executive or legislative action and that DeVry will successfully receive a waiver or other consideration to allow the Ross School of Veterinary Medicine to avoid GE sanctions."
Shares of DeVry closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!