Credit Suisse Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Outperform Following Trump Win
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00 (from $24.00) following a Trump victory.
Analyst Trace Urdan commented, "We believe the risk represented by defense to repayment (DTR) is greatly reduced in a Trump administration, if not through a reversal of the rule, then through a schoolfriendly definition of harm. We think Gainful Employment (GE) regulations are likely to be similarly muted, through either executive or legislative action and that DeVry will successfully receive a waiver or other consideration to allow the Ross School of Veterinary Medicine to avoid GE sanctions."
Shares of DeVry closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!