Credit Suisse Upgrades DeVry (DV) to Outperform Following Trump Win
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse upgraded DeVry (NYSE: DV) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $30.00 (from $24.00) following a Trump victory.
Analyst Trace Urdan commented, "We believe the risk represented by defense to repayment (DTR) is greatly reduced in a Trump administration, if not through a reversal of the rule, then through a schoolfriendly definition of harm. We think Gainful Employment (GE) regulations are likely to be similarly muted, through either executive or legislative action and that DeVry will successfully receive a waiver or other consideration to allow the Ross School of Veterinary Medicine to avoid GE sanctions."
Shares of DeVry closed at $23.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Delek US (DK) to Outperform; Merger Synergies Underappreciated
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Investor Day Offers Little New - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!