Credit Suisse Upgrades CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $67.00 (from $60.00) after the company agreed to acquire BATS Global.
Analyst Christian Bolu commented, "No real surprises, the news was largely in line with the press reports last week and financial terms were more or less as we expected. Mgmt strategic rationale seems sound to us (diversification, global distribution, enhanced technology) and the numbers work–we gauge PF 2019 estimates at ~$3.50, 19% higher than our standalone estimate. Our revised target is $67 implying shares can trade at 19x our pro-forma (PF) 2019 estimate. Given very little downside to our target price, we upgrade our rating to Neutral (from Underperform)."
Shares of CBOE Holdings closed at $66.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!