Credit Suisse Upgrades CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Neutral
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil on track for first weekly loss in five weeks on strong dollar
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $67.00 (from $60.00) after the company agreed to acquire BATS Global.
Analyst Christian Bolu commented, "No real surprises, the news was largely in line with the press reports last week and financial terms were more or less as we expected. Mgmt strategic rationale seems sound to us (diversification, global distribution, enhanced technology) and the numbers work–we gauge PF 2019 estimates at ~$3.50, 19% higher than our standalone estimate. Our revised target is $67 implying shares can trade at 19x our pro-forma (PF) 2019 estimate. Given very little downside to our target price, we upgrade our rating to Neutral (from Underperform)."
Shares of CBOE Holdings closed at $66.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Packaging Corp. (PKG) to $93; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!