Credit Suisse Upgrades CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $67.00 (from $60.00) after the company agreed to acquire BATS Global.
Analyst Christian Bolu commented, "No real surprises, the news was largely in line with the press reports last week and financial terms were more or less as we expected. Mgmt strategic rationale seems sound to us (diversification, global distribution, enhanced technology) and the numbers work–we gauge PF 2019 estimates at ~$3.50, 19% higher than our standalone estimate. Our revised target is $67 implying shares can trade at 19x our pro-forma (PF) 2019 estimate. Given very little downside to our target price, we upgrade our rating to Neutral (from Underperform)."
Shares of CBOE Holdings closed at $66.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!