Credit Suisse Upgrades CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Neutral
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $67.00 (from $60.00) after the company agreed to acquire BATS Global.
Analyst Christian Bolu commented, "No real surprises, the news was largely in line with the press reports last week and financial terms were more or less as we expected. Mgmt strategic rationale seems sound to us (diversification, global distribution, enhanced technology) and the numbers work–we gauge PF 2019 estimates at ~$3.50, 19% higher than our standalone estimate. Our revised target is $67 implying shares can trade at 19x our pro-forma (PF) 2019 estimate. Given very little downside to our target price, we upgrade our rating to Neutral (from Underperform)."
Shares of CBOE Holdings closed at $66.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- Swift Transportation (SWFT) PT Bumped to $24 at Stifel Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!