Credit Suisse Upgrades CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded CBOE Holdings (NASDAQ: CBOE) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $67.00 (from $60.00) after the company agreed to acquire BATS Global.
Analyst Christian Bolu commented, "No real surprises, the news was largely in line with the press reports last week and financial terms were more or less as we expected. Mgmt strategic rationale seems sound to us (diversification, global distribution, enhanced technology) and the numbers work–we gauge PF 2019 estimates at ~$3.50, 19% higher than our standalone estimate. Our revised target is $67 implying shares can trade at 19x our pro-forma (PF) 2019 estimate. Given very little downside to our target price, we upgrade our rating to Neutral (from Underperform)."
Shares of CBOE Holdings closed at $66.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) PT Lowered to $47 at BMO Capital; See Much Uncertainty and Increased Risk
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!