Credit Suisse Upgrades Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (BWLD) to Neutral; Activism Provides 'Floor'
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $165.00 (from $130.00) on potential for restructuring.
Analyst Jason West commented, "The emergence of an activist shareholder could provide a "floor" for the stock and a potential win-win for shareholders, i.e., either fundamentals improve and/or restructuring comes into play. Our key fundamental concerns remain unchanged (value, service) and were evident in BWLD's weak 2Q results. However, traditional metrics like SSS no longer seem to be driving the stock. Our analysis of potential strategies, such as leveraged-buybacks, cost-cutting and refranchising points to significant EPS accretion, should mgmt. pursue these measures."
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $169.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Exelon Corp. (EXC) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!