Credit Suisse Upgrades Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (BWLD) to Neutral; Activism Provides 'Floor'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BWLD) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $165.00 (from $130.00) on potential for restructuring.
Analyst Jason West commented, "The emergence of an activist shareholder could provide a "floor" for the stock and a potential win-win for shareholders, i.e., either fundamentals improve and/or restructuring comes into play. Our key fundamental concerns remain unchanged (value, service) and were evident in BWLD's weak 2Q results. However, traditional metrics like SSS no longer seem to be driving the stock. Our analysis of potential strategies, such as leveraged-buybacks, cost-cutting and refranchising points to significant EPS accretion, should mgmt. pursue these measures."
Shares of Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. closed at $169.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!