Credit Suisse Upgrades Aetna (AET) to Outperform; Trump Black Swan Event
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded Aetna (NYSE: AET) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $135.00 (from $120.00) for the Trump Black Swan event.
Analyst Scott Fidel commented, "The election of Donald Trump as the next President and the Republican sweep of Congress could have an impact on equity values that may likely go well beyond the initial stock price moves since the elections. In our election playbook preview, we highlighted that a Trump win represents a clear positive for Diversified MCO stocks and a clear negative for the stocks of Hospitals and Medicaid MCOs. In this report, we refresh our ratings and price targets across our coverage universe to align exactly with this thesis. The bottom line is that we are now more positive on the outlook for the Diversified MCO stocks; we see particularly bright prospects ahead for Medicare Advantage (MA) under a Trump administration. Conversely, we see new clouds of uncertainty swirling around the stocks of companies that are highly leveraged to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) as a driver of their growth stories, namely Hospitals and Medicaid MCOs."
Shares of Aetna closed at $119.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Donald J. Trump, Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!