Credit Suisse Upgrades AMD (AMD) to Neutral
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse upgraded AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) from Underperform to Neutral with a price target of $7.00 (from $5.50).
Analyst John Pitzer commented, "... we believe NT momentum over the next few quarters will continue to offset many of our longer term concerns around lack of scale."
The firm sees the following positive catalysts:
(1) C3Q/C4Q guidance looks conservative
(2) Recent funding significantly improves balance sheet, liquidity, and trough valuation
(3) Renegotiation of WSA provides flexibility and a more credible roadmap
(4) Zen product launch in 2017 should help the narrative
(5) AMD IP still valuable, with monetization still likely.
Shares of AMD closed at $6.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on ManpowerGroup (MAN) Following 3Q Surprise
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!