Credit Suisse Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst Kieran de Brun commented, "Our positive thesis is predicated upon (1) the sustainability of the current margin profile following a structural evolution of the business resulting in less cyclicality, (2) the ability to pursue accretive M&A due to robust FCF generation, and (3) best-in-class technology that strategically integrates its platform with customers to benefit from secular growth trends in the semiconductor industry (3-D NAND, logic and memory growth, etc.)."
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $22.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on VCA Antech (WOOF) Following 3Q Miss
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Highwoods Properties Inc. (HIW) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!