Credit Suisse Starts Versum Materials (VSM) at Outperform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Analyst Kieran de Brun commented, "Our positive thesis is predicated upon (1) the sustainability of the current margin profile following a structural evolution of the business resulting in less cyclicality, (2) the ability to pursue accretive M&A due to robust FCF generation, and (3) best-in-class technology that strategically integrates its platform with customers to benefit from secular growth trends in the semiconductor industry (3-D NAND, logic and memory growth, etc.)."
Shares of Versum Materials closed at $22.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Verisk Analytics (VRSK) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Following 2Q EPS Beat
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $80 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!