Credit Suisse Starts Unum Group (UNM) at Neutral
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Unum Group (NYSE: UNM) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $42.00.
Analyst John Nadel commented, "While we like the company’s positive leverage to economic improvement, specifically in terms of employment levels and wage growth, in addition to a strong track record of capital return and potential tailwinds from higher interest rates, we currently view the risk/reward as fairly balanced and devoid of sufficient near-term catalysts to get us more constructive. Separately, we provide analysis herein which leads us to believe UNM has adequate capital strength to support downside risk under the scenario of another LTC reserve charge and/or a modest recession. Our 2016/17/18E EPS are $3.87/$4.10/$4.40, respectively, and incorporate $1.2b of cumulative buybacks ($400m annually) combined with low-single-digit growth in core operating income, resulting in a flattish ROE between 10.0% and 10.5%."
Shares of Unum Group closed at $36.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Assumes Lannett Co (LCI) at Perform
- Oppenheimer Assumes Kempharm (KMPH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!