Credit Suisse Starts Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Synergy Resources Corporation (NYSE: SYRG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $9.00, saying it offers pure play Wattenberg exposure at a discount.
Analyst Mark Lear commented, "Following SYRG's acquisition of 33.1k net acres within its core Greeley Crescent development area from NBL back in May, the company now estimates it has over 1,000 gross longer lateral drilling locations in that area alone. This represents ~10 years of core inventory assuming a more rapid 2017 drilling program calling for 68 gross Mid-Length (ML) wells and 34 gross Long-Length (LL) wells. The company also retains additional inventory within its 47k total net acres in the Wattenberg Fairway, while another 52k net acres in the Northeast Extension area represents further upside potential in an improved commodity price environment."
Shares of Synergy Resources Corporation closed at $5.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLR Group Upgrades Synergy Resources Corporation (SYRG) to Buy
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!