Credit Suisse Starts Smart Sand (SND) at Outperform
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Smart Sand (NASDAQ: SND) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst James Wicklund commented, "Sand is much more of an investment than a trade in this OFS cyclical recovery. Pounds per foot and the lateral length of horizontal well sections continue to expand and improve the economics of unconventional drilling. It is much more than owning a mine. There is significant value in high-speed unit train loading capability, Class I rail access, cornerstone customers, favorable product mix, and other factors."
Shares of Smart Sand closed at $12.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Fortive (FTV) at Perform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!