Credit Suisse Starts Smart Sand (SND) at Outperform
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Smart Sand (NASDAQ: SND) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $14.00.
Analyst James Wicklund commented, "Sand is much more of an investment than a trade in this OFS cyclical recovery. Pounds per foot and the lateral length of horizontal well sections continue to expand and improve the economics of unconventional drilling. It is much more than owning a mine. There is significant value in high-speed unit train loading capability, Class I rail access, cornerstone customers, favorable product mix, and other factors."
Shares of Smart Sand closed at $12.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Argus Starts Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) at Buy; Likes Position in non-Invasive Fat Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!