Credit Suisse Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Kennen MacKay commented, "We view RA101495 as an attractive drug candidate for patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) with potential to capture >30% market share in patients with unmet need despite Soliris treatment. We see RA101495 as competitive vs. Soliris based on ease of use (daily subcutaneous vs. bimonthly IV infusion) as well as potential to address unmet need in the ~33% of PNH patients with inadequate response to Soliris. We view potential for RA101495 to generate peak global sales of $837M. We see upside potential from RA101495 in other indications (MG, LN, aHUS, etc.) as well as other pipeline assets from RARX’s platform."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!