Credit Suisse Starts Ra Pharma (RARX) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Ra Pharma (NASDAQ: RARX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $19.00.
Analyst Kennen MacKay commented, "We view RA101495 as an attractive drug candidate for patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) with potential to capture >30% market share in patients with unmet need despite Soliris treatment. We see RA101495 as competitive vs. Soliris based on ease of use (daily subcutaneous vs. bimonthly IV infusion) as well as potential to address unmet need in the ~33% of PNH patients with inadequate response to Soliris. We view potential for RA101495 to generate peak global sales of $837M. We see upside potential from RA101495 in other indications (MG, LN, aHUS, etc.) as well as other pipeline assets from RARX’s platform."
Shares of Ra Pharma closed at $13.29 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Benchmark Starts Ameron International (AMN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!