Credit Suisse Starts Pepsico (PEP) at Outperform
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $121.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of PepsiCo with an Outperform rating and a $121 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are generally in-line with the consensus, but we think the market is not giving the company due credit for the marketing and financial strength of the Frito-Lay franchise and the rebalancing of the US Beverages portfolio towards faster growing noncarbonated beverages."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $105.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- Citi Upgrades Tableau Software (DATA) to Buy, "Valuation Set-Up Favorable"
- UPDATE: Macquarie Downgrades Alliant Energy (LNT) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!