Credit Suisse Starts Pepsico (PEP) at Outperform
- Wall Street dragged lower by Apple and banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $121.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of PepsiCo with an Outperform rating and a $121 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are generally in-line with the consensus, but we think the market is not giving the company due credit for the marketing and financial strength of the Frito-Lay franchise and the rebalancing of the US Beverages portfolio towards faster growing noncarbonated beverages."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $105.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Assumes Akebia Therapeutics (AKBA) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Yum! Brands (YUM) - PT to $97
- Jefferies Raises price Target on Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!