Credit Suisse Starts Pepsico (PEP) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $121.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of PepsiCo with an Outperform rating and a $121 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are generally in-line with the consensus, but we think the market is not giving the company due credit for the marketing and financial strength of the Frito-Lay franchise and the rebalancing of the US Beverages portfolio towards faster growing noncarbonated beverages."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $105.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Web.com, Inc. (WEB) PT Raised to $25 at BWS Financial Ahead of 4Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!