Credit Suisse Starts Pepsico (PEP) at Outperform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $121.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of PepsiCo with an Outperform rating and a $121 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are generally in-line with the consensus, but we think the market is not giving the company due credit for the marketing and financial strength of the Frito-Lay franchise and the rebalancing of the US Beverages portfolio towards faster growing noncarbonated beverages."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $105.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.C. Wainwright Starts SCYNEXIS (SCYX) at Buy
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Seagate (STX) PT Raised to $47 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!