Credit Suisse Starts Pepsico (PEP) at Outperform
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $121.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of PepsiCo with an Outperform rating and a $121 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are generally in-line with the consensus, but we think the market is not giving the company due credit for the marketing and financial strength of the Frito-Lay franchise and the rebalancing of the US Beverages portfolio towards faster growing noncarbonated beverages."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $105.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Assumes Costco Wholesale (COST) at Outperform; Sees Re-Acceleration in Momentum
- Lululemon (LULU) Q3 'Solid Beat Across the Board', PT to $82 - Susquehanna
- Oppenheimer Assumes Lannett Co (LCI) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!