Credit Suisse Starts Pepsico (PEP) at Outperform
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pepsico (NYSE: PEP) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $121.00.
Analyst Laurent Grandet commented, "We are initiating coverage of PepsiCo with an Outperform rating and a $121 target price. Our sales and EPS estimates are generally in-line with the consensus, but we think the market is not giving the company due credit for the marketing and financial strength of the Frito-Lay franchise and the rebalancing of the US Beverages portfolio towards faster growing noncarbonated beverages."
Shares of Pepsico closed at $105.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) to $67 Following 1Q Report
- UBS Cuts AT&T (T) to Neutral on Lower EPS Estimates
- Janney Montgomery Scott Starts Intellia Therapeutics (NTLA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!