Credit Suisse Starts Pentair (PNR) at Neutral
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Pentair (NYSE: PNR) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $66.00.
Analyst Julian Mitchell commented, "We initiate coverage of PNR with a Neutral rating and $66 TP. Management is enacting a number of strategic and operational measures to become a ‘narrowly diversified’ industrial with higher profitability and lower balance sheet leverage."
Shares of Pentair closed at $61.26 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades TCF Financial (TCB) to Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades LSI Corporation (LSI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!