Credit Suisse Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Underperform
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $51.00.
Analyst Matthew Bouley see several factors driving their rating and target price: (1) we believe that re-roof demand will be challenged for far longer than investors expect owing to the extended replacement cycle, with this year's strong volumes likely pulling forward from future years; (2) we think Roofing margins come under pressure with further declines in shingle pricing and the asphalt deflation tailwind diminishing; (3) we see further risk to Insulation from moderating pricing; and (4) slowing global IP is a risk to both demand and price for Composites.
"We see risk to consensus and are 2% below Street on both revenue and EBIT in 2017," he added.
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $54.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
- Alkermes (ALKS) PT Raised to $70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!