Credit Suisse Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Underperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) with a Underperform rating and a price target of $51.00.
Analyst Matthew Bouley see several factors driving their rating and target price: (1) we believe that re-roof demand will be challenged for far longer than investors expect owing to the extended replacement cycle, with this year's strong volumes likely pulling forward from future years; (2) we think Roofing margins come under pressure with further declines in shingle pricing and the asphalt deflation tailwind diminishing; (3) we see further risk to Insulation from moderating pricing; and (4) slowing global IP is a risk to both demand and price for Composites.
"We see risk to consensus and are 2% below Street on both revenue and EBIT in 2017," he added.
Shares of Owens Corning closed at $54.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Starts Mobileye N.V (MBLY) at Buy, $52 PT
- KLR Group Upgrades Sanchez Energy (SN) to Buy
- Lam Research (LRCX): Raising PT Ahead of Earnings - RBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!