Credit Suisse Starts Omnicom Group (OMC) at Neutral
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Omar Sheikh commented, "We think the company can grow revenues by 3.5% pa and EPS by 9% pa in 2015-2020, driven by growth in its core advertising agencies, where recent new business wings highlight OMC's creative and digital capabilities. However, after a substantial re-rating vs. IPG over the past nine months, we see valuation as fair and see more upside in IPG from current levels."
Shares of Omnicom Group closed at $83.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Targa Resources (TRGP) PT Raised to $65 at Credit Suisse
- Sanchez Energy (SN) PT Raised to $16 at FBR Capital; Reiterates Outperform
- GenMark Diagnostics (GNMK) PT Raised to $15 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!