Credit Suisse Starts Omnicom Group (OMC) at Neutral
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Credit Suisse initiates coverage on Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Omar Sheikh commented, "We think the company can grow revenues by 3.5% pa and EPS by 9% pa in 2015-2020, driven by growth in its core advertising agencies, where recent new business wings highlight OMC's creative and digital capabilities. However, after a substantial re-rating vs. IPG over the past nine months, we see valuation as fair and see more upside in IPG from current levels."
Shares of Omnicom Group closed at $83.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!